COURSE BOOK: TBC (Not included in the course fee).
COURSE CONTENT (TBC)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For the course to go ahead, a minimum of 6 students is required. If two weeks before the course starts a group has less than 6 students registered, that group may have to be cancelled. Registered students will receive a full refund.
- There will be a maximum of 14 students in the class.
- The course materials included in the price are any materials used in class (i.e. handouts, games, PDFs, Power Points, audio files and links to online activities), which will be sent by email as well.
- Students will have to buy a classbook, first hand or second hand (cost around £25).
- If a student misses a class, learning materials will be provided by email and any handouts only given on paper format in class will be handed out in the next session. After revising those materials at home, the student can email the tutor to ask any questions they may have. Missed classes will not be refunded.
- Cancellation policy: if a student wishes to withdraw from the course, they must notify SCB by email. With 2 weeks notice or more, full refund. With 1 week notice, 50 % refund. With less than 1 week notice, no refund.
- In order to complete the full B2.2 level of the CEFR, students will have to complete the Pre-Advanced 1 (B2.2 Part A) and Pre-Advanced 2 2 (B2.2 Part B) courses.
- This course does not lead to an official certificate; students can register for official DELE or A-Level exams independently. SCB can advise on where to take the exams and offer additional exam preparation classes.