Pre-Intermediate – Stage 2 (starting 11th March 2019) Registration deadline Sunday 3rd March
£115 for CURRENT STUDENTS (ask Maria for your £5 voucher code)
Start – Monday 11th March 2019
Day/Time – Mondays 7.30-9 pm
Venue – North Gallery Workspace (135 North Street, Bedminster, BS3 1EY)
Duration – 8 weeks
Dates – 11, 18, 25 March; 1, 8, 29 April; 13, 20 May 2019 (may change 8th April and finish 3rd June)
All the learning materials are included in the fee and may include a weekly Power Point Presentation sent to your email address, handouts, audio files, videos, links to online exercises and games.
This course is suitable for students with a Post Elementary or Pre-Intermediate level of Spanish (i.e. have already completed an Elementary course or full A2 level course of the CEFR (similar to a post GCSE level), received 74-81 hours of tuition or learned the language while travelling). Students should have studied the present, past and future tenses before joining the course. New students joining this course are expected to be able to use these tenses, but not necessarily fluently or always correctly.
In this course you will have the chance to…
- Meet new people with a common interest and have fun learning together ☺
- Put into practice all the Spanish language you have previously learned
- Acquire new vocabulary, grammar and useful sentences to communicate further in Spanish
- Develop further your listening, speaking, interacting, reading and writing skills
- Continue learning grammar and vocabulary typical of a B1.1 level of the CEFR, similar to a UK Post-GCSE or AS level
- Talk about a variety of topic and present, past and future events in Spanish
- Develop your listening skills by listening to your native teacher,videos, songs and recordings
By the end of the course you will have acquired the necessary language skills to understand much better a native speaker talking to you about a variety of topics and situations related to the past, the present or the future. You will also be able to speak more confidently and fluently, referring to the past, present and future.
For a full course programme, please contact Maria email@example.com